Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The ATCO FACTO Gas Safety Quiz is a trade promotion lottery run by ATCO Gas Australia Ltd (ABN 90 089 531 975) (ATCO) on the terms and conditions set out below. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The competition commences 12.00am WST on Sunday 28 June 2020 and entries close 11.59pm WST Sunday 26 July 2020. No entries will be accepted outside this period.
- The competition is only open to Western Australian residents who are:
- aged 18 years or over; and
- are not employees, agents or relatives of ATCO (or any related bodies) or otherwise connected with the competition,
- Any entry submitted which does not satisfy the Eligibility Conditions will not be valid.
- ATCO will not accept entries which are incomplete, illegible, or which are generated by computers or other automated means.
- A valid entry is deemed to be received at the time it is received by ATCO and not at the time it is submitted by the entrant.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person and the first valid entrant received by ATCO will be considered the official entry. Multiple entries from the same person will not be valid.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Entry to the competition and details of how to enter can be found at gassafety.com.au.
- ATCO will not accept any responsibility for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The prize is as follows:
One (1) gift voucher valued at $1000 AUD to be used at any Winning Appliances store.
- The prize is as offered and non-transferable. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. Any additional products or services not included in the prize but required by a winner will need to be arranged and paid for by the winner.
- The prize is subject to availability and ATCO reserves the right to substitute it with another product of equivalent value without notice.
- ATCO reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
- The winner of the competition will be selected on the 17th August 2020 at random by software, from all valid entries received.
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the winner being drawn and will be notified when and where the prize can be collected or will be delivered (collection or delivery will be within Perth metro area).
- It is the entrants’ responsibility to ensure that the email provided is functional, monitored and set to receive emails from ATCO. ATCO accepts no responsibility for winner notification emails being undelivered, sent to junk mail or not received in time to claim the prize.
- If the winner cannot be contacted by email, or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, ATCO may withdraw the prize from the winner and choose a replacement winner from the remaining valid entries (chosen at random, by software).
- ATCO’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to any dispute or other matter arising in relation to the competition.
- The competition and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Western Australia.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes, restricts or modifies the rights of any person or entity as a “consumer” under the Australian Consumer Law (or any other statutory rights) to the extent the law does not allow them to be excluded, restricted or modified.
- Neither ATCO nor any of its related bodies accept any responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the winning of the prize.
- Neither ATCO nor any of its related bodies are liable to the winner or any other person in any way (including but not limited to liability for negligence) for any loss, expense, damage or injury which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any negligence) in connection with all or any of the promotion, the competition or acceptance, transportation, delivery or use of the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum liability allowable by law).
- The winner’s name will be available to entrants for 28 days, from the date that the winner is drawn, by emailing the following address: email@example.com.
Winner: James Stuart